- To support good reputation of national races and country
- To stand as an international standard flight services industry
- To provide as the finest air transportation services, general aviations and commercial operations (DOMESTIC AND INTERNATIONAL) to commercial, travelling & donatives supporting tours
- To create job opportunities for Myanmar Nationalities
Planned Commercial Activities
- Non-scheduled domestic and regional passenger air services
- Trade cargo, Photo and Filming Flights
- Humanitarian Relief Flights
- Passenger Flights
- Onshore and Offshore Services
- Power Line Inspections
- Aerial Advertising
- Air Ambulance Flights
- Provisional Air Operator Certificate has been approved in 17th July 2013 by DCA.
- MIC has approved Air Myanmar’s Proposal on 7th February, 2014.
- To receive Air Operator Certificate, Air Myanmar Aviation Services has started submitting the required documents to the DCA on 17th February 2014.
Aircraft and Crew
EUROCOPTER AS 350 B3 (Has been imported)
AGUSTA WESTLAND AW139 (To be imported)
LEAR JET 60 (To be imported)
TWIN OTTER (OR) CESSNA CARAVAN (To be imported)
CHALLENGER XL 65 (To be imported)
All of the crew and engineers from Air Myanmar Aviation Services are experienced personnel and achieved type rating certificates for AS 350 B3 helicopter, AW 139 helicopter from Heli Aviation Training Centre (Germany), Agusta Westland (Malaysia) and Agusta Westland (Italy).
- All of the aircraft from Air Myanmar Aviation Services will operate the destinations that will be approved by DCA.
- Helicopters will operate the DCA approved airports and heliports.
Eurocopter AS 350 B3
|Board of Directors||=||5|
Air Myanmar Aviation Services Organization Chart
- Air Myanmar Aviation Services will acquire more aircraft and extend it’s network to destinations in the long term;
- Air Myanmar Aviation Services will expand it’s scope of business activities to air transport ancillary services;
- By the successful operation of it’s air transport business, Air Myanmar Aviation Services aim to fulfill its corporate responsibilities towards the community.