- To stand as an international standard helicopter services
- To provide as the finest helicopter services for commercial, travelling & donatives supporting tours
- To create job opportunities for Myanmar Nationalities
Planned Commercial Activities
- Non-scheduled domestic and regional passenger helicopter services
- Trade cargo, Photo and Filming
- Humanitarian Relief
- Onshore Services
- Power Line Inspections
Feb 2014 Investment approval
from Myanmar Investment Commission (MIC)
Jan 2015 Air Operator Certificate (AOC)
from Department of Civil Aviation (DCA)
Aircraft and Crew
EUROCOPTER AS 350 B3 ( 2 Units )
AGUSTA WESTLAND AW139 ( 1 Unit )
All of the crew and engineers from Air Myanmar Aviation Services are experienced personnel and achieved type rating certificates for AS 350 B3 helicopter, AW 139 helicopter from Heli Aviation Training Centre (Germany), Agusta Westland (Malaysia) and Agusta Westland (Italy).
- All of the aircraft from Air Myanmar Aviation Services will operate the destinations that will be approved by DCA.
- Helicopters will operate the DCA approved airports and heliports.
- Air Myanmar Aviation Services will acquire more aircraft to extend network to more destinations in Myanmar;
- Air Myanmar Aviation Services will expand its scope of business activities to air transport ancillary services;
- By the successful operation of its air transport business, Air Myanmar Aviation Services aim to fulfill its corporate responsibilities towards the community.